Join Our Provider Team
FamilyCare Health is a different kind of healthcare company. Here are some of the reasons our providers like working with us:
- Fair pay: Primary care services rates are better than most commercial rates.
- Quick claim turn-around time: A majority of claims are processed in under 30 days.
- Hassle-free procedures: FamilyCare Health offers a robust list of services that don’t require authorization.
- Easy referrals and authorizations: Requests are entered online; many are approved automatically.
- Faster answers: In Patient-Provider Oriented Resource Teams (P²ORT), providers are assigned to one team with one phone number. This team manages all applicable Navigation Services, Care Coordination, and Provider Network Services.
- FamilyCare Health Quality Program: Our quality team can assist you with reaching your quality measures. We can also help coach you to become a PCPCH.
- Special needs assistance: Our Model of Care includes a team of nurses to help with high-needs members.
- Behavioral health care coordination: Coordinators focus on integrated care, including aligning members with providers who offer appropriate levels of care.
- New services: Members may be eligible for vision care, pain management programs, physical therapy, prenatal workshops, and nutrition counseling.
- Assigned provider education services representatives: Your clinic's FamilyCare Health representative will provide ongoing education, CIM training, quality measure updates, and overall provider support.
To be considered for participation in the FamilyCare Health Provider Network, please complete and return the following two forms:
Completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 503‐488‐3651. We will respond to your inquiry within thirty (30) days.
If you have questions, you may email FamilyCare Health Network Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503-222-2880 or toll-free at 800-458-9518 and ask for Network Development.