FamilyCare Health's Local Flu Shot Clinics
Between October and March, flu season is in full swing, so get your flu shot today!
The annual flu vaccine is an important way to protect yourself and your family from the flu this season.
FamilyCare Health is teaming up with community partners to deliver free flu vaccines at convenient clinics and sites where our members live, work, and play. There is no appointment necessary, and free vaccinations are available while supplies last.
Here is a list of our current Free Flu Shot Clinics:
These clinics are open to the public:
- 10/12 - 11:00am-3:00pm Bud Clark Commons
- 10/13 - 10:00am-2:00pm The Hollywood Senior Center
- 10/24 - 4:00pm-7:00pm Gladstone Center for Children and Families
- 10/26 - 1:00pm-5:00pm Asian Health and Services Center-Portland
- 10/25 - 3:00pm-6:00pm The Rosewood Initiative
- 11/08 - 1:00pm-5:00pm Asian Health and Services Center-Beaverton
- 11/11 - 10:00am-4:00pm Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization
These clinics are open to residents or students. Please only attend these events if you are a resident at the apartments or a student at the school:
- 10/20 - 2:00pm-5:00pm 333 Oak Apartments
- 10/23 - 2:00pm-5:00pm The Hawthorne East Apartments
- 11/17 - 3:30pm- 5:00pm The Wallace Medical Concern and Alder Elementary School
For more information about how to avoid the flu this season check out: 2 Ways to Fight the Flu
Notes about children:
- Flu shots cannot be provided for children under the age of 4 at this clinic. They will need to be seen by their primary care provider to receive the vaccine.
- If you are not with your child, their caretaker must have written permission from a parent or legal guardian to receive a flu shot.