2 Steps to Better Health
If you're a member of our OHP/Medicaid plan, we want you to get the care you need to stay healthy. You will not have to pay for any approved services.
Here's how to make the best use of your benefits.
Step 1: See Your Doctor
- Find a general family doctor, also called a primary care provider (PCP).
- Schedule a checkup.
- FamilyCare Health can help you find a doctor. Call us at 503-222-2880 or 800-458-9518.
Step 2: Get Extra Care
- Your doctor may want you to see a specialist. This is called a referral. FamilyCare Health will need to approve any referrals your provider makes. Not every specialist is covered. If any of your referrals are denied, you always have the right to file an appeal.
- You do not need a referral for routine women’s health or behavioral health services.
- To see a dentist, call your dental plan.
Need a Ride?
Need a ride to your doctor appointment? Call Ride To Care: 503-416-3955 or 855-321-4899. Find out more.
Bring both your FamilyCare Health ID and OHP ID cards for all your health services.