FamilyCare Health to hold public Community Advisory Council meeting on October 17, 2017
(PORTLAND, Ore.) –The FamilyCare Health Community Advisory Council will hold a public
meeting from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, October 17 at The
Rockwood Building Multi-Service Community Hall at 124 NE 181st Ave,
Portland OR 97230.
The agenda includes:
- Learning more about how FamilyCare serves its members as a Coordinated Care Organization
- An overview of the role of the Community Advisory Council
- An update on FamilyCare’s Community Health Improvement Plan activities focused on Transition-Aged Youth
- A presentation from a local community-based organization that serves FamilyCare’s members
- An opportunity for giving feedback to help FamilyCare meet the community’s needs
The public is invited, and FamilyCare and Oregon Health Plan members are encouraged to attend. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for persons with disabilities.
About FamilyCare Health
For more than 30 years, FamilyCare Health provided patient-centered health care to Oregonians. FamilyCare Health was the first health plan in Oregon to integrate models of physical and mental health and the first CCO in the tri‐county area certified by the Oregon Health Authority.