- Our Story
- For Providers
2013 MyPlan E
MyPlan E is our best protection against runaway hospital and healthcare costs. Members pay just $15 for a routine primary care visit and $10 for lab tests and diagnostic procedures. And if you are hospitalized for more than six days, your co-pay is $0 per day for as long as you remain in the hospital. MyPlan E Part D prescription drug coverage has co-pays as little as $7 for a 30-day supply of generic drugs and $30 for preferred brand drugs. Members of MyPlan E have access to a network of providers, specialists, pharmacies and hospitals who participate in the FamilyCare network.
MyPlan E (HMO)
- Low hospital co-pays $0 per day after six days
Low co-pays for routine office visits
- Low co-pays for routine office visits
Routine vision coverage
- $50 annual deductible for medical care
If you have questions concerning your plan or your coverage, please contact us. We are here to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 AM-8PM, so please don't hesitate to call us at (866) 798-CARE (2273), TTY (800) 735-2900.
$136 monthly premium
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
- Limitations, co-payments and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in MyPlan Medicare option plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
FamilyCare is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the Oregon Medicaid program.
FamilyCare Health Plans | 825 NE Multnomah, Suite 300 | Portland, Oregon 97232 - 800-458-9518
FamilyCare Health Plans © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Site Design.