2013 MyPlan C
One simple plan to combine Medicare, the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid), and prescription drug benefits $0 co-pay for each Medicare-covered primary care and specialist doctor visit, $0 yearly deductible for Medicare.
MyPlan C gives you the ease of one simple plan to combine Medicare, the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid), and prescription drug benefits. Combining all of your coverage into a single plan gives you the benefits, savings and personal service you deserve.
This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare. You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for Extra Help, call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Social Security Office is available at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 am and 7 pm Monday through Friday, TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778, or your Medicaid office. If you have questions you can always contact us. We are here to assist you Monday through Friday, 8 am – 8 pm, so please don't hesitate to call us at 1-866-798-CARE (2273), TTY 1-800-735-2900.
Deductibles and co-pays vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Premiums, co-payments and co-insurance, out-of-pocket limits, benefits and other details may change on January 1, 2014. For complete details, see the Evidence of Coverage. You must continue to pay your Part B premium. MyPlan C has formed a network of doctors, specialists and hospitals. You can use any of the providers, hospitals and pharmacies who participate in the FamilyCare network. The benefit information provided herein is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
FamilyCare Health Plans is a coordinated care plan with a Medicare Advantage contract and a contract with the Oregon Medicaid program.
$0 monthly premium
To view our Special Needs Model of Care, click here.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan.
- Limitations, co-payments and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premiums and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- This plan is available to people who qualify for Medicare Part A and Part C and the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid).
- Co-pays and co-insurance may vary based on the level of Extra help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- If you qualify for MyPlan C, the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) pays your Medicare Part B premium for you.
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in MyPlan Medicare option plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.