Oregon’s recent healthcare transformation instigated Coordinated Care Organizations (CCOs) specifically designed to bring together under one umbrella providers, hospitals, health plans and social agencies with the objective of improving patient experience and health outcomes at reduced costs. This group of providers contract with the Oregon Health Authority to serve OHP (Medicaid) clients in their local communities. As a CCO, FamilyCare has the flexibility to provide local, family-centered healthcare by implementing a wide network of providers that work together to ensure treatment plans complement each other. At FamilyCare, you receive person-centered care, meeting your needs when and where you need it.
Benefits of CCO membership:
- Integrate physical, mental, dental and other healthcare
- Focus on prevention and chronic illness management
- Receive tools and support needed for optimal health
- Better health, better care and lower costs
- Locally governed to address community needs
Benefits covered under OHP Plus:
- Chemical dependency
- Basic services including cleaning, fillings and extractions
- Urgent/immediate treatment
- Limited other services*
- Hearing aids and hearing aid exams
- Home health; private duty nursing
- Hospice care
- Emergency treatment
- Inpatient/outpatient care
- Labor and delivery
- Laboratory and x-rays
- Medical care from a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Medical transportation
- Mental health
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Prescription drugs
- Services for medical care
- Limited services for eye health*
* Additional benefits are available to pregnant adults and children who have OHP Plus.
▲ Back to Top
What is Medicaid?
The Oregon Health Plan (OHP) provides healthcare coverage to low-income Oregonians through programs administered by the Division of Medical Assistance Programs (DMAP). Currently, more than 600,000 people each month receive healthcare coverage through the Oregon Health Plan.
- Increase access to healthcare for low-income Oregonians.
- Improve the quality of healthcare and receipt of preventive services by low-income Oregonians, thereby improving their health.
- Contain healthcare costs.
FamilyCare OHP Member Resources
In this section, you can find your member handbook and additional information about our Dual-Eligible Plan.
Click on one of the links below to download your member handbook:
▲ Back to Top